The NEMEON Cooperative provides its membership with a TURN KEY fully administered digital signage program. NEMEON Network currently has over 100 monitors in place throughout the country. Members can purchase the “Network package” (monitor, computer, mounts, license, and installation) for a one-time fee per that averages $1500 per location (varies with installation and equipment options). Payment options are available, from having costs deducted from your dividends or invoicing for the amount. All other expenses of the Network are cooperative expenses and have been offset by funding from Preferred Vendors. The content list is growing every day, and currently, we have over 400 Preferred Vendor commercials and over 20 hours of content available.
Each participating member location will receive the following items based on their order:
· 42” LED monitor
· Chromebox Player dedicated to the network and pre-purchased license to run the software
· Professionally installed with all the installation hardware and hook-ups.
Members will need to provide a standard power source and internet hookup. Monitors can be installed on a wall or ceiling at a location of your choosing.
The NEMEON Network will be administered on your behalf from our office. The Network is fully customizable to your specifications, and some content can be updated by your company on demand quickly and easily.
· Preferred Vendor Content - Generally a video advertisement from one of NEMEON’s Preferred Vendors. These videos can be instructional or informational in nature and can vary from a few seconds in length to several minutes.
· News - Shows national or international news and sports.
· Weather - We have a variety of informative weather graphs that show current conditions as well as hourly and daily forecasts.
· Members Choice - This type of content is reserved for your organization. You can use it to show specials, upcoming events, photographs and any content or information you wish to share with your customers.